Let’s play a game. This is a control panel of a microwave oven. Can you guess which icons do what?
From left to right:
- Bottom-up triangle in a circle?
- Waves? Wind? In a box.
- Steam? Jellyfish?
- M in a document. Is it for Markdown?
- Clock. I guess it’s for setting time.
- Scales weight. Can it measure my weight?
- Deer antlers with a drop of water beneath them. I have no idea at this point.
- Rhombus with a vertical line?
- Something with a bottom falling out. Is it for auto-disposing badly cooked food? Apparently it’s also a most often used button.
Click on an image to open it full-size.