Disable ConnectedPDF features → Enabled == Disabled. Good luck figuring this out.
Thanks @MykolaPetiukh for the picture.
Do I press Download or .dmg?
This is an elegant solution that at the first sight has the simplicity of a single button.
But if you try to think about it, it’s a really confusing:
- It’s half-a-button and half-a-dropdown.
- Two halves look almost identical but operate very differently.
- Two halves look like a part of a single control but actually operate independently.
- You are supposed to select value from dropdown first, but it comes after the button.
- There’s a text label explaining which options hide in the dropdown because people are afraid of clicking on it.
Thanks @generalgda for reporting.
Here’s what happens.
When selecting shared folder in iCloud™©® Drive©®™, macOS adds a one-line header, pushing the list of files down for exactly one line. Because of that, your click lands on non-shared folder, so macOS removes 1-line header. You’re back where you started.
Every. Freaking. Time.
“Choose Download and Keep Originals below.”
Yet there’s nothing like it below...
Thanks @hugmanrique for the picture
You can leave, delete, reply, but there’s no way just to confirm: yes, this is legit, I want to see it.
Thanks @verglasz for the picture